Wednesday, November 30, 2016

DOStamper STARs Thursday Challenge #208: Christmas Pines

Welcome to this weeks DOStamper Stars Thursday Challenge. This week we are having  "Color My World" challenge featuring Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake.  I choose to use slightly different shades of red and green today since they are my favorite at this time of year.

  



  • Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Real Red card base.
  • Cut a piece of Crumb Cake 5 1/4 x 4 layer, then add some stripes with the Seasonal Decorative Mask and Crumb Cake ink.   Attach to base with Fast Fuse.
  • For the  next layers cut Real Read 4 3/4 x 3 1/2  and Whisper White 4 5/8 x 3 3/8.  Adhere Whisper White to Real Red layer with glue. Attach to base.
  • Stamp Pine Branches randomly in top left corner I used Always Artichoke and Old Olive.  Use Crumb Cake Ink to add background images.
  • Die cut a Pine Branches, Mistletoe, Berry Stem and Pinecones in coordinating colors. Attached to card with glue dots and dimensionals. 
  • Add Wink of Stella to Pine cones and a Linen Thread bow.   
  • All done!! 
This card was inspired by one I saw on Pinterest and tweaked a bit to make it my own.  I love, love the Christmas Pines bundle it is so versatile.  I hope you like this card as much as I do.
 
 

Product List
Thanks for visiting my blog, Tea and Stamps,  today.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my Christmas Pines Bundle project.  I would be happy to update you with my next creation.  If you would like to receive email from me when a new project is posted or to keep up with Stampin' Up news and sales just go to the "Follow by Email" box on the top left of my blog and enter your email address to be sure you don't miss a thing. 

 DO YOU ENJOY GREAT DEALS?
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal on Designer Series Paper ends 31 Oct 2016.

HOW ABOUT A GREAT BARGAIN?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team
- Get the Stampin' Up! starter kit for only $99!
- Your choice of up to $125 of current Stampin' Up!! products
- Any questions email me at Texdelch@hotmail.com
 
Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...