- Fold an 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of Blushing Bride cardstock in half to make the card base.
- Color a 5 x 1 1/2 piece of Calypso Coral CS with Wink of Stella and attach to base.
- Randomly stamp a 4 1/4 x 2 3/4 piece of Whisper White CS using Calypso Coral, Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz ink with the Avant Garden (Sale-A-Bration stamp set) background stamp.
- Stamp flower same colors on Whisper White scrap and die cut with win Stitched Shapes Framelits.
- Die cut a piece of Calypso Coral CS with largest scalloped oval from Layering Ovals Framelits and attach flower oval.
- Use Stampin Dimensionals to attach to card base. All done!!
* Click on underlined products to see them the in Annual Catalog
To learn more about Sale-A-Bration and how you can earn free products click here. During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend you earn one free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Check out the Occasions Catalog for new items offered only until May 2017.
Thanks for visiting my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my Avant Garden project. I would be happy to update you with my next creation. If you would like to receive email from me when a new project is posted or to keep up with Stampin' Up news and sales just go to the "Follow by Email" box on the top left of my blog and enter your email address to be sure you don't miss a thing.