Wednesday, June 14, 2017

DOStamper STARs Thursday Challenge #235: Wood Words Bundle

Welcome to this weeks DOStamper Stars Thursday "Card Sketch" Challenge #235. This week I am using the Wood Words Bundle for my card.  I love the rustic Wood Words Stamps and the Wood Crate Framelits, so many options with this set.   I bet you are going to like it as much as I do.


Card Measurement
Always Artichoke  base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Cajun Craze layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Wood Textures DSS layer 5 1/4  x 4
Cherry Cobbler 2 x 2
Cajun Craze 2 x 2
Crushed Curry 2 x 2
Always Artichoke 2 x 2
Whisper White scraps for sentiment
 

 Image may contain: text

TIP:  To give my cards more body and balance I add a Whisper White or Very Vanilla liner cut 5 1/4 x 4 to the inside.   I do this with all my cards, except for cards made with a thick Whisper White or Very Vanilla card base.  I find that by adding the liner the card feels more balanced in my hand, especially if I have several layer of cardstock on the front.  It also adds a space for writing on a card made with a darker color of cardstock. 

 


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring the rustic Wood Words Bundle and the Wood Textures Designer Series Stack.
Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Ribbon & Trim
Accessory
Big Shot
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this project by leaving a comment below or e-mail me at texdelch@hotmail.com. You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.



Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. ooh - I love your interpretation of the sketch...great job! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm going to have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

  Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so ...