Thursday, June 8, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams Set - Catalog Favorite

Stampin Up introduced Dragonfly Dreams in the Occasions Catalog earlier this year and I was so happy that it was carried over into the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  It is one of my favorite stamps and Thinlet Dies.  It is one of those stamp sets that I will keep forever, it is truly timeless.  I made a card set with coordinating tote and donated it to a local business for their 30th anniversary giveaway.


 

Card Measurements:
 Smoky Slate  base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Blushing Bride layer 4 x 5 1/4
Whisper White Layer 3 3/4 x 5
Blushing Bride 4 x4 for Dragonfly
 


TIP:  I cut a piece of copy paper same size as Whisper White layer to create a mask using the Layering Ovals Framelits.   I used Smoky Slate, Blushing Bride and Pink Pirouette to create the background with the Timeless Textures stamp set.  To learn more about this technique check out this video on You Tube.   Thanks to Kim Williams inspiration for this card and a great video tutorial.

 
 

Product List
Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set
$21.00
Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits Dies
$31.00
Timeless Textures Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$20.00


Coordinating Tote
 
 
 
This tote was designed by LeeAnn Greff and her instruction video has been up on You Tube since August 2015.  It is so easy to make, this is my third one and it is a perfect tote for my cards.  The cardstock is Rich Razzleberry, the DSP and Brads are retired, the sentiment is from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  I have seen this tote decorated so may ways on Pinterest, it is so versatile.  Just jump in and make one today!!
 
 
 
 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring the fantastic Dragonfly Dreams Stamps and Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets.

Don't hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment below or e-mail at texdelch@hotmail.com if you want to learn more this project. You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts430 Sketch Inspiration Hop - featuring Gorgeously Made Bundle

Hey Friends!  It's time for the bi-monthly STARS Blog Hop.  The Gorgeously Made Bundle and the the vibrant Masterfully Made De...