Friday, June 17, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Friday - October 2015 Alt Cards - Blissful Bouquet - Thanks!

Finally, I am getting around to sharing cards I made from past Paper Pumpkin kits.  A kit I truly enjoyed was the October 2015 Blissful Bouquet kit.  Here are two alternate cards I made from the kit. I made several but failed to get any pictures of them before I gave them away.  It was easy to create additional cards with this kit. 

 
 
DO YOU ENJOY GREAT DEALS?
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.

HOW ABOUT A GREAT BARGAIN?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team
- Get the Stampin' Up! starter kit for only $99!
- Your choice of up to $125 of current Stampin' Up!! products

JUNE SPECIAL
When you join the Stampin" Up!! family this month YOU will get two FREE stamps sets of your choice in your Starter Kit.  That is an added value of up to $104.00 depending on the kits you choose. There are lots of wonderful sets in the new catalog.

I would love for you to join my team click on the SPECIALS tab above for more info on this promotion that runs through 30 June, 2016.
 
Need to re-supply your stock? No worries you can shop in my store 24/7!

Enjoy!!

CJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...