Welcome to our World Card Making Day Blog Hop using current Stampin' Up!® Products. This is a fantastic way to celebrate this event with lots of amazing inspiration for you. You are currently visiting my blog, Tea-n-Stamps, in Texas, USA and you will be visiting lots of different places in your hop today. There is a list at the end of the page which will help you to move along from blog to blog so you see all 20 amazing projects.
- Star with a Cherry Cobbler card base measuring 51/2 x 4 1/4
- Add your favorite piece of This Christmas Designer Series Specialty Paper cut at 5 1/4 x 4 to card base with Fast Fuse adhesive
- Create a banner use the Banner Triple Punch and Very Vanilla cardstock cut at 4 1/2 by 2
- Stamp banner with sentiment from the Christmas Pines stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink and adhere to card back with Stampin Dimensionals
- Use Pretty Pines Thinlets to create two pine cones with Early Espresso and Soft Suede cardstock, die cut four Garden Green pin needles and die cut one large Cherry Cobbler bow
- Assemble the pine cones, pine branches and bow using Tombow Mono Adhesive and attach to card with Stampin Dimensionals
- Finish with a touch of clear Wink of Stella on bow and add a Pearl Basic Jewel
Thanks for visiting my blog today, there are many more amazing cards to inspire that you don't want to miss. Remember that currently you are at my blog, Tea-n-Stamps, so check the blog hop line up list to see who is next in the list.
Blog Hop Line Up
Thanks for stopping!! Hope you will visit again.