Monday, January 23, 2017

Hey Chick! - FMS #271

Today I am playing at Freshly Made Sketches card sketch #271 (that is a lot of sketches)!!  I put together a quick card with my new Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Hey Chick", that I got for free!! This set is so much fun.   It has three chickens, an egg, and three sentiments. It could be used for Easter and all year round.   I finally used my Stampin UP watercolor pencils, new in the Occasions catalog. 
 

    Thanks for visiting my blog, Tea and Stamps,  today.  I hope you enjoyed viewing my Hey Chick  project.  I would be happy to update you with my next creation.  If you would like to receive email from me when a new project is posted or to keep up with Stampin' Up news and sales just go to the "Follow by Email" box on the top left of my blog and enter your email address to be sure you don't miss a thing. 
    To learn more about Sale-A-Bration and how you can earn free products click here.  During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend you earn one free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  Check out the Occasions Catalog for new items offered only until May 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...