Saturday, November 12, 2022

#DOswts398 - Sketch Inspiration Hop featuring a Product Mix

Hey Crafty Friends!!! I have been away for a bit taking care of my family, me and my team. It is nice to be back online with a creative project ot share. Today I am participating in our team Bi-Monthly Blog Hop. Our inspiration for this hop is another awesome sketch from our team leader and I decided to show you how you can go through your stash, grab random products and create a card.

Card Details
  • Paper 
    • Evening Evergreen cardbase - 11" x 4 1/4", score & fold at 5 1/2"
    • Fitting Florets Designer Series Paper layer - 1 1/2" x 4 1/4" and 2 3/4" x 4 1/4", plus scrap for die cut tag from Designer Tags Dies
    • Basic White & Soft Succulent scraps for die cut tag from Designer Tags Dies
  • Ink 
    • Evening Evergreen
  • Embellishments 
    • Crinkled White Seam Binding
    • Iridescent Pearls Basic Jewels 


 
                               #DOswts398 Sketch Inspiration Hop Card Product List
                               - Click on Image to add to your cart!


I picked my designer paper first, then I selected my card base. I knew I wanted to use the Designer Tags dies and the iridescent pearls were the perfect finishing touch. I browsed through my Christmas stamps to find the best fitting sentiment for the tag I choose and poof all done. I mixed it up to make a sweet little card for Christmas.

Thanks for supporting my little business!!


Cathy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...