Welcome to our International Visual Blog Hop using current Stampin' Up!® Products and to my blog Tea and Stamps. We have all created this gallery of projects for you to be inspired by! We would love it if you could visit every one of our blogs and see a close up of our projects. Our theme this month is LOVE because as card makers we love spreading the love. You can see the gallery below and this will be on every blog that you click on so you will never be lost.
- I began this card with 5 1/4 x 4 Sweet Sugar Plum card stock layer and attached a 4 1/4 x 1 3/1 and a 3 1/4 x 2 piece of Blooms and Bliss DSP.
- Stamped "Live, Laugh, Love" sentiment from Layering Love stamp set in Sweet Sugar Plum ink onto a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Die cut sentiment and a Sweet Sugar Plum scalloped layer with the Layering Ovals Framelits.
- Added Sweet Sugar Plum ribbon and a Silver Enamel Heart.
- Attached to a 5 1/ x 4 1/4 card base with Stampin Dimensionals.