The card above is altered slightly from the original instructions. I cut two labels using Lots of Labels die set in Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry. Added stamp and twine to the layers to completed the card. The card below is an awesome Autumn card, instructions are provided.
- Start with a Crumb Cake base measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4.
- Cut Crumb Cake layer 3 3/4 x 5, attached 1 x 5 piece cut from kit envelope.
- Stamp sentiment on 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 Very Vanilla CS with Early Espresso and sponge edges with Soft Suede. Attached to Crumb Cake base.
- Added some linen thread, left over from another PP kit.
- Colored three leaves with Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede. Attached with Dimensionals and added Clear Wink of Stella to each leaf.
- Randomly placed a few sequins from kit and all finished.
DO YOU ENJOY GREAT DEALS?
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal on Designer Series Paper ends 31 Oct 2016.
HOW ABOUT A GREAT BARGAIN?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team.
- Get the Stampin' Up! starter kit for only $99!
- Your choice of up to $125 of current Stampin' Up!! products