Monday, July 10, 2017

Card Sketch Monday: Freshly Made Sketches #295 - Daisy Delight

Here is another Card Sketch Monday, today I am playing with Freshly Made Sketches #295. For this card I created my own background using the Ink Swiping technique that I learned about on You Tube here.   I used Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Pool Party inks to create the background on Whisper White.  To finish it off a Pool Party daisy and the Daisy Delight Bundle.  OOPS!! I failed to  link my post to FMS blog on time.  Here it is if you want to see sketch and all the other great card creations.
 
 
Card Measurements:
 Old Olive base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Daffodil Delight layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Whisper White layer 5 1/4 x 4
Pool Party strip 1 1/4 x 4
Delightful Daisy DSP 1 x 4
Whisper White 3 x 3 (3 each for flower)

TIP: To make the background I cut my Whisper White piece bigger, about 5 1/2 x 5 1/2 and  used removable adhesive to hold my paper in place while doing the ink swiping.  Once I was satisified with my swipes I cut down my paper picking the optimum image for my card.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring the Daisy Delight and ink swiping.  FYI:  Stampin Up Bonus Days are back for the month of July. Earn in July, Spend in August.  Check it out here.

 

Product List
Stamp
Ink
Card Stock
Punch

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about any of these cards by leaving a comment below or e-mail me at texdelch@hotmail.com. You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.


Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

  Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so ...