Rich Razzleberry base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Old Olive 3 7/8 x 5 1/8
Sweet Sugarplum layer 3 3/4 x 5
Rich Razzleberry layer 2 1/8 x 3 1/8
Whisper White stamped layer 2 x 3
TIP: Add dimensionals between layers to give the card height and interest. I always put dimensionals on the same layer as my ribbon to prevent a "lumpy" card front.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my card highlighting my much neglected Artistically Asian stamp set for the second time this week. I have one more to share with you later . FYI: Stampin Up Bonus Days are back for the month of July. Earn in July, Spend in August. Check it out here.
Product ListDon't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the techniques or products used to make this card or any cards on my blog by leaving a comment below or e-mailing me at email@example.com.
- Sweet Sugarplum Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Rich Razzlebberry Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
Tools & Adhesive
- Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $9.00
- Sweet Sugarplum 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock  $8.00
- Rich Razzleberry 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Old Olive 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
You can "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.
Wichita Falls, TX