Monday, July 17, 2017

Card Sketch Monday: Artistically Asian with FMS 296

I love the Artistically Asian stamp set.  It is a gorgeous and simplistic, that I think does not get a lot of love from stampers.  It is still available in the current SU catalog and I want to highlight it this week on my blog starting with Freshly Made Sketches challenge #296.

  Card Measurements:
 Pool Party base 5 1/2 x 4 1/
Pool Party layer 3 5/8 x 3 5/8
Whisper White layer  3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Dazzling Diamonds strip 1 x 4
 

Technique Tip: Stamp off Work of Art  background stamp once before stamping onto the Whisper White layer.  Stamping from bottom to top three time without re-inking allowing the layers to get lighter.   The top stamp is barely visible in the picture. 

 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my card highlighting my much neglected Artistically Asian stamp set.  The addition of the Dazzling Diamonds Shimmer paper makes it a bit special.  FYI: Stampin Up Bonus Days are back for the month of July. Earn in July, Spend in August. Check it out here.

Product List
Stamp
Card Stock
Tools & Adhesive
Accessory

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the techniques or products used to make this card or any cards on my blog by leaving a comment below or e-mailing  me at texdelch@hotmail.com.

You can "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.

 Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

  Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so ...