Wednesday, October 11, 2017

DOStamper STARs Thursday Challenge #252 - Gift Card Holder

Hello and welcome to this week's DOStamper Stars Thursday "Color My World Challenge" #252 featuring Cajun Craze, Soft Sky and Peekaboo Peach colors.  These are great colors for a Fall card, but I decided to make a gift card holder since my son is having a birthday on Sunday.  He will be 15 and he love's gift cards.  This morning I found a quick gift card tutorial by Barb Mulikin that was perfect.  It is very easy to get together the hardest part was deciding on stamps to use.


Measurements:
Cajun Craze 4 1/4 x 10 3/4
Soft Sky 3 x 4 1/2 & 2 x 3
Peekaboo Peach 2 x3
 


Tip: I cut and scored card holder then I stamped front and top flap with Cajun Craze ink using the Timeless Textures stamp set.  For the sentiment I used my new favorite from the Holiday Catalog  Merry Little Labels.


Product List
Merry Little Labels Clear-Mount Stamp Set
$20.00
Timeless Textures Wood-Mount Stamp Set
$28.00
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Peekaboo Peach 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Very Vanilla Solid Baker's Twine
$3.00
Everyday Label Punch
$18.00
Regals Enamel Shapes
$9.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$4.00


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today.  This was a quick and easy project that my son will enjoy opening Sunday for his 15th birthday, especially if there is a gaming gift card inside. 





Enjoy!!
 
 
Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
tea-n-stamps.stampinup.net
940-782-8695 (text me)
 

1 comment:

  1. I love these style of holders (almost made one myself today)! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...