Friday, October 6, 2017

Christmas Count Down Week 3 - Santa's Suit Bundle

Three weeks ago I started a count down to Christmas featuring a new Christmas card or project to get your creativity mojo moving for the holiday season.  I am actually counting up rather than down to Christmas, it is not how we get there but the journey that counts.  Today, I am sharing a card that I received from a swap that I totally adore, the stamp set is called Santa's Suit.  Unfortunately, I don't know who made this card, but I still love it. 


You can buy this stamp set alone or buy it as part of the Santa's Suit Bundle that includes the Santa Builder Framelits Dies at a 10% discount. I just love this card and this is a must have set for me. See below for all the great products that were used to create this card.
Product List
Santa's Suit Photopolymer Bundle
$37.75
Santa's Suit Photopolymer Stamp Set
$17.00
Santa Builder Framelits Dies
$25.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Real Red 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Layering Squares Framelits Dies
$35.00
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
$7.00
Real Red Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Layering Circle Framelits Dies
$35.00
Basic Black Solid Baker's Twine
$3.00




Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I enjoyed sharing my Santa's Suit card swap with you as I count down to Christmas swaps with you.

Stampin Up!!News

Stampin Up, has some serious specials on offer this month!!
  •  First, for the entire month buy 3 get one FREE of select DSP!!
  •  Second, from 1-10 October for World Card Making Day, a 15% discount on select Notecards   & Envelopes and stamps sets. The Fast Fuse, get two (that is right 2) refills free, has sold out and will be offered again in a few months.  
Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com
tea-n-stamps.stampinup.net
940-782-8695 (text me)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...