Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sunday Card Share - Quilted Christmas Suite

For this Sunday Card Share I am featuring three cards made with the Quilted Christmas Suite in the current Holiday Catalog.  This is a must for anyone who enjoys quilting.  While these cards are made with Christmas in mind, this suite would work well in any color.



A bit of background info - as part of the DO Stamper STARS team, when the new catalogs are released we swap cards featuring new products.  These are two that I received made with the truly fabulous Quilted Christmas Suite. 

 
 

Product List
Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Bundle
$45.75
Christmas Quilt Photopolymer Stamp Set
$21.00
Quilt Builder Framelits Dies
$30.00
Quilted Christmas 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
$9.00
Quilted Christmas 8 1/2" X 11" Cardstock Pack
$8.00
Quilted Christmas 1/4" (6.4 Mm) Ribbon
$7.00
Quilt Top Textured Impressions Embossing Folder
$8.50
Stitched Felt Embellishments
$9.00


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I enjoyed sharing my Quilted Christmas swaps with you.  Don't forget to add a little Quilted Christmas to your shopping cart.

Stampin Up!! News


Stampin Up, has some serious specials on offer this month!!   First, for the entire month buy 3 get one FREE of select DSP!!  Second, from 1-10 October for World Card Making Day, a 15% discount on select Notecards & Envelopes and  stamps sets, plus buy one Fast Fuse, get two (that is right 2) refills free.  So excited for this one.   Time to start shopping, click here to enter my store.

 
Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com
tea-n-stamps.stampinup.net
940-782-8695 (text me)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...