Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Case This Sketch Challenge #241 - Featuring Merry Cafe

Today, I am playing with the current sketch from the CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge blog.  For this card I wanted to do a simple Halloween themed card.  We are not big into all the spooky Halloween décor but we do enjoy a pumpkin or two and handing out candy for Trick or Treat.  Since I have been going to Starbucks much more than I need too, why not make another coffee cup card. lol

 
Card Measurements:
Cajun Craze Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/
Cajun Craze Layer 5 3/8 4 1/8
Very Vanilla Layer 5 1/4 x 4
Painted Autumn DSP Strip 1 1/4 x 6
Painted Autumn DSP Cup 3 x 3
Pumpkin Pie and Garden Green Scraps
 

Tip: I sponged the edges of the cup with Early Espresso ink to make it stand out against the Very Vanilla background.  This card is fat I used dimensionals between the Cajun Craze layers and on the cup and pumpkin.  I does fit in the SU envelope, but will require additional postage.

Product List
Merry Café Photopolymer Stamp Set
$17.00
Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Pumpkin Pie 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Very Vanilla 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Garden Green 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Very Vanilla Solid Baker's Twine
$3.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$4.00
Stampin' Trimmer
$30.00

 
 
 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I enjoyed sharing my Quilted Christmas swaps with you. Don't forget to add a little Quilted Christmas to your shopping cart.

Stampin Up!!News

Stampin Up, has some serious specials on offer this month!!
  •  First, for the entire month buy 3 get one FREE of select DSP!!
  •  Second, from 1-10 October for World Card Making Day, a 15% discount on select Notecards   & Envelopes and stamps sets, plus buy one Fast Fuse, get two (that is right 2) refills free.
Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com
tea-n-stamps.stampinup.net
940-782-8695 (text me)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

  Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so ...