Friday, November 3, 2017

Christmas Count Down Week 5 - Merry Little Labels & Colorful Seasons

For this week's Count Down to Christmas I am featuring Colorful Seasons and Merry Little Labels stamp sets.  To create the background I used crumpled tissue paper to apply the Pool Party and Soft Sky ink to the Whisper White card stock. Then I stamped some of the Colorful Seasons snowflakes in Marina Mist. Makes me yearn for cooler weather, we have had a bit of heat wave here in North Texas, predicted to hit 90 on Sunday, 5 November. 


 
Card Measurements:
 Marina Mist Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Whisper White Layer 4 1/4 x 3 3/4
Silver Foil Strips x 4 1/4 x 3/4
 

Tip:  I consider the Silver Foil paper a very precious consumable.  To conserve my stock of Silver Foil paper I only used strips of 4 1/4 x 3/4 to accent my focal point.  Saving paper for other projects.

Product List
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Stamp Set
$27.00
Colorful Seasons Photopolymer Bundle
$54.00
Seasonal Layers Thinlits Dies
$33.00
Silver Foil Sheets
$4.00
Marina Mist 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Marina Mist Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Pool Party Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Rhinestone Basic Jewels
$5.00
Clear Wink Of Stella Glitter Brush
$8.00
Fast Fuse Adhesive

$10.00
I lingered (actually procrastinated) for months watching everyone create beautiful, fabulous, stunning, cards with the Colorful Seasons stamps. I finally purchased the bundle for myself and I am so glad I did. This is a set I will use for a years.  Come on and join in  on the wonderful Colorful Seasons journey and add the Colorful Seasons bundle to your shopping card.  Look forward to seeing your creations.


The Colorful Seasons Bundle has you ready for all four seasons.  Leaves for the Fall, Flowers for Spring, Lawn Chair for Summer and Snow Flakes for the blue days of Winter.  I know you will love it as much as I do. 
 


Stampin Up!! News
 
Stampin' Up! Stampin' Blends alcohol markers are here.  #dostamping #stampinup #stampinblends #coloring #colormehappy

Say "Hello" to  Stampin’ Blends Markers!
Stampin’ Blends are artist-quality alcohol markers in 12 exclusive Stampin’ Up! colors. 
  26 Markers (12 ex, Color Lifter, Bronze and Ivory Markers)
 
 Add just the right amount of color where you need it with the brush tip or fine-point.
 
Each color (except Ivory and Bronze) has a light and dark shade marker.
 
 Available individually or in a combo pack.
 
Press fit seal prevents air from entering the barrel and causing evaporation.
 
Nestable lids are easy to keep track of and have a tight fit for long-lasting color. 

Shop Stampin' Blends on line.
 



Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com
www.tea-n-stamps.stampinup.net
940-782-8695 (text me)
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...I love it! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...