Saturday, January 27, 2024

DOswts427 Love Themed Inspiration Hop



Happy rainy Saturday friends.  Time for the bi-monthly Stamping with the STARS blog hop.   Today's card is love themed and I used the Be Mine Designer Series Paper and the Be My Valentine Stamps. You can find these crafty products on pages 8-10 of the Jan-Apr 2024 Mini Catalog. If your are new to my blog, Tea-n-Stamps, welcome, I hope you find some inspiration here.  



Card Details 

  • Stamps
    • Bee My Valentine 
  • Paper 
    • Daffodil Delight - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score & fold at 4 1/4" 
    • Be Mine DSP  - 1 5/8" x 5 1/2", 1 1/2" x 5 1/2
  • Ink
    • Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Embellishment
    • Adhesive-Backed Hearts & Flowers




           


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be a blessing to someone today!!

Cathy









    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

    Happy May Day!! New Annual Catalog, Two New Kits, Fabulous Starter Kit Offer and more - Great start to May 2024!

    Woohoo!!! The new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog is here with a new layout and tons of inspiration!!    Catalog Dates : 1 May 2024 - 30 April 2025...