Monday, October 24, 2016

Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card - Season of Gratitude

First of all I must say, I really like the Season of Gratitude, October Paper Pumpkin kit.  I love the color, the leaves, the sequin colors (usually not a big sequin fan), etc.  Overall it is a fantastic kit.  I made up all the cards as directed with a few changes and I made this alternate card I made with the  some of the many left over leaves.  This card was inspired by a post on FB from Ann Aylor.  Since the cards will not fit in the envelopes provided I cut them up to use in alternative cards.  Here is my first one.

  •  Start with Crumb Cake card base measuring 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
  • Use Tear and Tapet to attach a 7 inch strip of Burlap Ribbon to 5 1/4 x 4 Crumb Cake layer 
  • Attach Crumb Cake layer to card base with Stampin Dimensionals 
  • Sponge a  2 3/4 x 3 piece of Very Vanilla card stock with Cajun Craze ink
  • Cut a 3 x 3 1/4 accent piece from kit envelope, attach Very Vanilla piece with glue
  • Stamp 2 acorn on scrap card stock with chocolate chip and cut out
  • Pick three leaves and sponge them with Cajun Craze and Delightful Dijon, finish off by stamping with background stamp from kit
  • Use Glue Dots to adhere leaves, bow and sequins
  • Stamps sentiment on Delightful Dijon banner from kit, attach with Fast Fuse and Dimensionals
  • All done!!
I love the surprise I get every month with Paper Pumpkin.  This kit is exceptional, perfect for Fall.  Perhaps you will join me.  Check out the links below to order your Paper Pumpkin kit for next month.

Product List


DO YOU ENJOY GREAT DEALS?
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free Deal on Designer Series Paper ends 31 Oct 2016.

HOW ABOUT A GREAT BARGAIN?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team
- Get the Stampin' Up! starter kit for only $99!
- Your choice of up to $125 of current Stampin' Up!! products


Enjoy!!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

  Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so ...