It has been ages since I joined a Freshly Made Sketches challenge #284 This week I could not resist and I had make this card using the masking technique. So easy to do and it add a unique background to the card.
- Start with Whisper White card base 4 1/4 x 5 1/2
- Layers Basic Black 4 1/8 x 5 3/8, Whisper White 4 x 5 1/4
- Mask off center of Whisper White layer & fill in with Smoky Slate ink using sponge brayer
- Stamp random images from Timeless Textures & Awesomely Artistic sets in Basic Gray ink
- Die cut 2 dragonflies from the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlets set & cover with Wink of Stella
- Added a Metallic Enamel Shapes for interest
- Adhere layers & attach to card base
- Due to the size of the dragonflies I choose not to add a sentiment as per the sketch
ENJOY SHOPPING AND LOVE BARGAINS? No worries, my store is open 24/7!
- Check out the Retiring Products here.
- Browse Holiday Carryover Products here.
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Take a peek at the Occasions Catalog Products, closes out 31 May 2017.
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.
- Want the BEST BARGAIN OF ALL? The Ultimate Bundle?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team.
- Your choice of up to $125 of current Stampin' Up!! products for only $99
- No obligation to recruit or sell
- Minimum of 20% discount on all purchases
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. Start your creative journey here for just $99. I would love to go on that journey with you.