- Start with 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Basic Black cardstock folded in half for card base
- Stamped a piece of 3 3/4 x 4 Vellum with Crushed Curry ink and embossed with Clear Emboss Powder (Thanks, Miriam Bollanger for the tip)
- Use the background stamp and Crushed Curry ink to randomly stamp 4 1/8 x 5 3/8 Whisper White cardstock. Be careful to stay at least a half inch from edges of paper.
- Use Fast Fuse to attach embossed vellum to the Whisper White cardstock (apply adhesive to corners only).
- Attach 1/2 inch Crushed Curry strips to sides and overlap with 3/4 inch Basic Black strips
- Stamp sentiment in Basic Black Archival ink attach with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Add favorite flowers, I chose Petite Petals and enamel dots for embellishments.
- Use Tombow Multipurpose glue to adhere layer to card base All done!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring Dragonfly Dreams stamped and embossed on vellum with colored ink. If you would like learn more about the technique I used leave me a comment and you can also "Follow by Email" to keep up with my latest creations.