Always Artichoke base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Cajun Craze layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Wood Textures DSS layer 5 1/4 x 4
Cherry Cobbler 2 x 2
Cajun Craze 2 x 2
Crushed Curry 2 x 2
Always Artichoke 2 x 2
Whisper White scraps for sentiment
TIP: To give my cards more body and balance I add a Whisper White or Very Vanilla liner cut 5 1/4 x 4 to the inside. I do this with all my cards, except for cards made with a thick Whisper White or Very Vanilla card base. I find that by adding the liner the card feels more balanced in my hand, especially if I have several layer of cardstock on the front. It also adds a space for writing on a card made with a darker color of cardstock.
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring the rustic Wood Words Bundle and the Wood Textures Designer Series Stack.
Product ListDon't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this project by leaving a comment below or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.
- Always Artichoke Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Cajun Craze Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Versamark Pad  $8.50
Ribbon & Trim
- Always Artichoke 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Cajun Craze 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Cherry Cobbler 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack  $10.00
Wichita Falls, TX