Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DOStamper STARs Thursday Challenge #247: Color Theory

Hello and welcome to this week's DOStamper Stars Thursday "Sketch Pad Challenge" #247 featuring Color Theory Memories and More Card Pack.  This creation was inspired by our STARS leader Dawn Olchefske as part of a Create and Play challenge for the STARS.  I love the precut double sided cards that can be used for card making, memory keeping or scrapbooking.  Here is my card.



 
Card Measurements:
Berry Burst Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Whisper White Layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Crushed Curry Layer 5 1/4 x 4
Memories and More 3 x 4 and 2 1/4 x 4
  


TIP: I added two of the flower stickers over printed flowers to add texture and interest.  So easy to do with the sticker sheets that are included in the card pack.  My new favorite embellishment is the Glitter Enamel Dots, they are the perfect accent for this card. 






Product List
Berry Burst 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock
$8.00
Whisper White 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$9.00
Crushed Curry 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Color Theory Card Pack
$10.00
Berry Burst Classic Stampin' Pad
$6.50
Berry Burst 5/8" Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon
$8.00
Glitter Enamel Dots
$7.00
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
$35.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$4.00


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today.  I hope you enjoyed my DO Stamper STARS Thursday Challenge card featuring the Color Theory Card Stack.  So glad I had this opportunity to "Create and Play" with the other STARS.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions just leave a comment below or e-mailing me at texdelch@hotmail.com.
 
DSC#247
 
 
 
To order the Color Theory Card Pack or any products used to make this card just click on the images  above and it will take you to my store.

You can "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.

 Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com 

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...that was a great idea to use the Create & Play kit. Your card turned out perfect - love it! Thanks for playing along with this week's DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Monochrome Friday Insta Hop Card - It's Poppy Parade on a Sunday

Hey Friends!! I made the Monochrome Friday Insta-Hop.  The color is Poppy Parade, a great shade of red that does really match the color...