Welcome to this weeks DOStamper Stars Thursday Challenge. This week we are having "Color Challenge". For this challenge I used stamps and dies from two great bundles, Banners for You and Falling Flowers.
- Start with Whisper White Extra Thick card stock base measuring 5 1/12 x 4 1/4
- Cut Real Red cardstock 5 3/3 x 4 1/8 and Soft Sky cardstock 5 1/4 x 4 .
- Use Soft Sky ink to stamp Falling Flowers flourish onto Soft Sky cardstock.
- Die cut Real Red with large May Flowers die (keep it centered) then adhere Soft Sky over the Real Red card stock and then adhere to card base.
- Attach Real Red die cut flower with Multipurpose Liquid Glue, give a few minutes to dry.
- Stamp banner and sentiment from Banners for You bundle and die cut. Attach with Stampin Dimensionals and add a bit of bling with the Metallic Enamel Shapes.
- All done!!
Sale-A-Bration is a great time to consider purchasing a Stampin Up Bundle and earn free Sale-A-Bration products. Check out these great bundles that are available.
To learn more about Sale-A-Bration and how you can earn free products click here. During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend you earn one free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Check out the Occasions Catalog for new items offered only until May 2017.