Every Monday, I try to participate in different card challenges, today I am playing at Christmas Card Challenges blog and the word prompt for week #5 is SNOW. I pulled out a card I made a few weeks ago for a swap on Swap-Bot that is perfect card for this week's challenge. It is a shaker card using the November Paper Pumpkin, Wonderful Winterland, stamp set and some Dazzling Diamonds glitter.
Why am I featuring a Paper Pumpkin stamp set from November? Too show you that Paper Pumpkin stamp sets have use long after the kit consumables are gone. This stamp set is one of my all time favorites and I plan to use it a lot. Seriously, Paper Pumpkin is truly a great value for the money. A monthly subscription is $20 and that includes shipping. Everything you need to complete project is in one small box.
- Started with 8 1/2 x 5 1/5 piece of Whisper White cardstock folded in half for card base.
- Stamp a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Night of Navy cardstock with Whisper White craft ink using background stamp from Wonderful Winterland stamp set. Let dry.
- Once dry add white ribbon and adhere to card base with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Dye cut frame using Layering Squares Framelits and adhered piece of Window Sheet.
- Stamp 2 1/2 square of Whisper White cardstock with Night of Navy, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate and Garden Green ink. Add gold Metallic Enamel Shapes star. Cover the edge of the cardstock with Foam Adhesive Strips.
- Pour some Dazzling Diamonds inside of the foam strips and remove adhesive protective strips and attach frame securely. Use Multipurpose glue to attach shaker portion to card.
- Shake and enjoy!!
During Sale-A-Bration Paper Pumpkin monthly subscriptions are discounted and a 3-month subscription to Paper Pumpkin qualifies for a free Sale-A-Bration item.
To learn more about Sale-A-Bration and how you can earn free products click here. During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend you earn one free product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog. Check out the Occasions Catalog for new items offered only until May 2017.
Thanks for visiting my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my Wonderful Winterland project. I would be happy to update you with my next creation. If you would like to receive email from me when a new project is posted or to keep up with Stampin' Up news and sales just go to the "Follow by Email" box on the top left of my blog and enter your email address to be sure you don't miss a thing.