Welcome to this weeks DOStamper Stars Thursday Challenge. This week we are having a "Hoem Sweet Home Challenge". Dawn O, our STARS leader threw in an additional challenge for us this week encouraging us to focus on Sale-A-Bration products. My card is made with two wonderful Sale-A-Bration stamps sets, Avant Garden and So Very Much, as well as ribbon from the Metallic Ribbon Combo pack. Inspired by the flowers in this challenge I decided to bring some color to this challenge with the 2016 In-Colors. Hope you enjoy my creation.
- Start with 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Emerald Envy cardstock folded in half for card base
- Stamp Avant Garden stamp set flower on bottom of 4 x 5 1/4 Whisper White cardstock in Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, and Flirty Flamingo inks. Add floral accent in center with Emerald Envy ink.
- Stamp sentiments from So Very Much stamp set in Dapper Denim and Emerald Envy ink.
- Add silver ribbon from Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack and a few Metallic Enamel Shapes.
- Adhere layer to card base using Stampin Dimensionals. All done!!
Thanks for visiting my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring Sale-A-Brations stamp sets, Avant Garden and So Very Much. If you would like to receive email from me when a new project is posted or to keep up with Stampin' Up news and sales just go to the "Follow by Email" box on the top left of my blog and enter your email address to be sure you don't miss a thing.