Friday, February 23, 2024

Monochrome Friday - It's Sweet Sorbet!

Hey Friends!! time for another Monochrome Friday Insta-Hop.  Today is a Sweet Sorbet notecard kind of day.  I created a Sweet Sorbet ink background by laying down some ink on my silicone craft sheet, spraying on some water and picking it up with my Basic White card stock. Once it was dry I stamped my image from the Color & Contour Stamps using black ink.  To finish it off I made a frame using the Scalloped Contours Dies.  No bling on this card today just paper and ink. 



Card Details
  • Stamps
    • Color & Contour
  • Paper
    • Basic White Notecard & Envelope 
    • Basic White inked layer - 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"
    • Basic White frame - 2 3/4" x 4", die cut with 3rd largest Scalloped Contour die
  • Ink
    • Sweet Sorbet Ink Pad and Stampin' Write Marker
    • Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
  • Tools/Embellishment
    • Scalloped Contours Dies
    • Stampin' Spritzer
    • Silicone Craft Sheet 
    • Craft Knife




Prior to removing the paper from the die cut frame I used a craft knife to trim out the center of the die cut to make the frame. I added some splatters with my Sweet Sorbet and Basic Black markers for some visual interest then attached the frame using liquid glue.  I think this is a perfect little notecard.     





Visit my Instagram to see more Sweet Sorbet Inspiration.
Click Icon






Sweet Sorbet Monochrome Card Product List






Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be a blessing to someone today!!

Cathy







    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

    Happy May Day!! New Annual Catalog, Two New Kits, Fabulous Starter Kit Offer and more - Great start to May 2024!

    Woohoo!!! The new 2024-2025 Annual Catalog is here with a new layout and tons of inspiration!!    Catalog Dates : 1 May 2024 - 30 April 2025...