Saturday, March 23, 2024

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

 


Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so spectacular that we decided add a few azaleas to our landscape.  My card today is inspired by color, especially the soft colors of spring.  Enjoy. 



Card Details

  • Stamp & Die Bundle  
    • Wonderful Thoughts
  • Paper (from Subtles Collection)
    • Soft Seafoam card base - 11" x 4 1/4", score & fold at 5 1/2"
    • Balmy Blue, Flirty Flamingo, Pool Party,  Fresh Freesia, and Bubble Bath - cut 3/4" x 4" strips 
    • Basic White - 4" x 4" base for die cut circle, scraps for die cut image
    • Lemon Lolly  - scrap for stamped & die cut sentiment
  • Ink 
    • Memento Tuxedo Black 
  • Embellishments/Tools
    • Adhesive-Backed Shiny Sequins
    • Wink of Stella Glitter Brush
    • Everyday Details Dies



After gluing my cardstock strips to white layer I die cut with the largest circle from the Everyday Details Dies.  The flower image I die cut three and glued them together, I added some Wink of Stella to the flower petals - it is not showing up here.  


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be a blessing to someone today!!

Cathy




    1 comment:

    Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

    Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

    Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...