Sunday, March 17, 2024

Monochrome Friday Insta Hop Card - It's Poppy Parade on a Sunday

Hey Friends!! I made the Monochrome Friday Insta-Hop.  The color is Poppy Parade, a great shade of red that does really match the color of a red poppy.  I pulled out a stamp set from 2021, Artistically Inked and coordinating Artistic Dies for this card today.   





Card Details
  • Stamp
    • Artistically Inked
  • Paper
    • Poppy Parade 11" x 4 1/4"., score & fold at 5 1/2" , scrap for die cut leaves 
    • Basic White layer - 5 1/4" x 4" 
    • Basic White sentiment -1/2" x 4", die cut with 3rd largest Scalloped Contour die
  • Ink
    • Poppy Parade Ink Pad
    • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Tools/Embellishment
    • Artistic Dies Dies
    • Deckled Circle Dies 
    • Mini Glue Dots
    • Multipurpose Liquid Glue




To create the stamped background I die cut a circle using Deckled Circle Dies from the same size paper as my Basic White layer.  Put the die cut layer on white layer and filled the circle.  This is one of my favorite ways to create a simple, but effective background.  The leaf die cut is secured with dots of glue along the stem to give the leaves as sense of movement.  The sentiment strip is attached with two glues dots - one on each end.   
    










Visit my Instagram to see more Poppy Inspiration.
Click Icon








Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be a blessing to someone today!!

Cathy





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

    Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

    Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...