Friday, April 5, 2024

Monochrome Friday - Pumpkin Pie?

Hey Friends!! It is Pumpkin Pie for the Monochrome Friday Insta-Hop.  This color was a challenge for me.  I always associate it with fall, but I did not want to make a fall themed card.  So here it is.  Enjoy this Pumpkin Pie monochrome card creation.    




Card Details
  • Stamp and Dies
    • Sentimental Park
  • Paper
    • Pumpkin Pie 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score & fold at 4 1/4" , plus scrap for die cut sentiment
    • Basic White layers - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8", 5" x 3 3/4", plus scrap for die cut floral label
  • Ink
    • Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink
    • Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad
  • Tools/Embellishment
    • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
    • Multipurpose Liquid Glue
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Blending Brush
    • Plastic bag or wrap

Close up of plastic bag stamped background


The plastic bag stamped background really make this card less boring.  I chose to first lay down some Pumpkin Pie ink on white cardstock using a blending brush.  The added more ink using a crumpled up plastic bag.  I finished it off by splattering some Wink of Stella after the layer were attached to card base.  Quick video below shows how I did it. 









Visit my Instagram to see more Pumpkin Pie Inspiration.
Click Icon






Pumpkin Pie Monochrome Insta Card Product List



Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be a blessing to someone today!!

Cathy



    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

    Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

    Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...