Friday, April 12, 2024

Misty Moonlight Monochrome Insta-Hop

Hey Friends!! It is one of my favorite colors for the Monochrome Friday Insta-Hop, Misty Moonlight.  I kept it simple today with the a dry embossed layer, a little white pigment ink accent, and a simple sentiment with a big of baker's twine.  



Card Details
  • Stamp 
    • Kindest Expressions
  • Paper
    • Misty Moonlight 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score & fold at 4 1/4" , 3 3/4" x 5" embossed layer
    • Basic White sentiment - scrap for punched label
  • Ink
    • Misty Moonlight Classic Ink
    • White Pigment Ink
  • Tools/Embellishment
    • Adhesive-Backed Sequin Trio
    • Modern Oval Punch
    • Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine
    • Distressed Tile Embossing Folder
    • Stampin' Dimensionals
    • Brayer 
    • Silicone Mat



After dry embossing my cardstock with the Distressed Tile Embossing Folder I laid added some White Pigment ink with my brayer.  Very quick and easy way to highlight embossed images. 





Visit my Instagram to see more Misty Moonlight Inspiration.
Click Icon










Misty Moonlight Monochrome Car Product List


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Be a blessing to someone today!!

Cathy





    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

    Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

    Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...