Tip: The Regals Candy Dots I used are too large for the smallest blossom. To give the small blossom some color in the center I used my blender pen and Always Artichoke ink pad to darken the center of the flower. Then I added a drop of Crystal Effects, let it dry overnight and now it matches the others flowers.
2014-2016 In Color Product List
- Card Base: 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
- DSP Layer: 5 1/4 x 4, English Garden
- Accent Layer : 1 /1/4 x 4, pass through paper crimper
- Punches: Small Oval, Blossom Bunch, Washi Label Punch
DO YOU ENJOY GREAT DEALS?
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.
HOW ABOUT A GREAT BARGAIN?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team.
- Get the Stampin' Up! starter kit for only $99!
- Select $155 of Stampin' Up! products of your choice for ONLY $99!! What a terrific deal!!
Need to re-supply your stock? No worries you can shop in my store 24/7! Earn one FREE Sale-A-Bration item for every $50 you spend! Sale-A-Bration ends 31 March 2016, so you better hurry!!