Daffodil Delight base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Watercolor layer 5 x 3 3/4
Daffodil Delight flower 2 x 2
Bermuda Bay Flower 2 x 2
Melon Mambo flower 2 x 2
TIP: I find the best tool to use for masking off an area to color is adhesive notes. I have tried painters tape, masking tape and Washi tape. While the others work sometimes, they have a tendency to really stick to the paper and I have had a few (actually many) disappointing results (paper tears). So I stick with adhesive notes and I stock up when school supplies go on sale or ask for them at Christmas (nice stocking stuffer).
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring the fantastic Falling Flowers Stamps and May Flowers Thinlets.
StampDon't hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment below or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to learn more this project or the products used to create this card. You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.
- Watercolor Pencils  $16.00
- Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad  $7.00
- Falling Flowers Clear-Mount Stamp Set  $20.00
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
Tools & Adhesive
- Watercolor Paper  $5.00
- Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Tempting Turquoise 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Melon Mambo 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
Wichita Falls, TX