Welcome back!! It's time for the weekly DOstamperSTARS Thursday Challenge. Today it is a "Sketch challenge" and I am using the Layering Love stamp set with some Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper and Washi Tape.
- Start with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Watermelon Wonder card base.
- Cut a piece of Crumb Cake 5 1/4 x 4 layer.
- Stamp sentiment from Layering Love stamp set onto Whisper White and die cut with Lots of Labels Framelits.
- Die cut a piece of your favorite Affectionately Yours Designer Series Paper with same Lots of Labels Framelits. Cut in half and attach to Whisper White layer showing a little on each side.
- Attach sentiment to Crumb Cake layer with Stampin Dimensionals.
- Use Linen Thread to create a banner with Affectionately Yours Washi Tape and attach to Crumb Cake layer using Fast Fuse.
- Attach Crumb Cake layer to card base with Fast Fuse.
- All done!!
DO YOU ENJOY GREAT DEALS?
- Check out how you can save more on Stampin' Up! bundles here!
- Visit the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for up to 60% off clearance items.
HOW ABOUT A GREAT BARGAIN?
- Join my Stampin' Up! team.
- Get the Stampin' Up! starter kit for only $99!
- Your choice of up to $125 of current Stampin' Up!! products