Today I am sharing my card creation from the kit. I decided to make all my cards the same for an up coming swap. The vellum was stamped with the background stamp from the Christmas Pines stamp set with Whisper White Craft Ink. Then I added a Dapper Denim background layer and some Dazzling Diamonds on the hill. Attached the layers to an a retired piece of silver cardstock. All done!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my Wonderful Winterland creation. I would be happy to update you with my next project. If you would like to receive email from me when a new project is posted or to keep up with Stampin' Up news and sales just go to the "Follow by Email" box on the top left of my blog and enter your email address to be sure you don't miss a thing.
Dates: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
- Holiday Catalog Last Chance List - selected items up to 50% off (available while supplies last)
- Retiring item availability will follow these guidelines:
- Retiring stamp sets are guaranteed available until December 21, after which they will be only available while supplies last.
- Retiring accessories will only be available while supplies last.
- All retiring items will be discontinued after January 3.
- Clearance Rack items - up to 60% off (only available while supplies last)
- Selected Annual Catalogs will only be discounted through January 3; (beginning January 4, they will still be available, but at regular price.)
- Year-End Closeout items can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store.