Sunday, July 2, 2017

Case the Catty: Featuring Falling Flowers Stamps and May Flowers Framelits

A few weeks ago I was looking through my collection of SU catalogs for a card to CASE (Copy and Share Everything). Sometimes I just CASE the layout and there are times when I copy the project in it's entirety. So here is my CAESd card Falling Flowers stamp set and May Flowers Framelits.  I find the catalogs are a great source of inspiration for making cards and other projects.  This is my interpretation of the sample in the catalog.  Although I changed the layout a bit I used similar colors and the same stamps and die cuts.

 

Card Measurements:
Crushed Curry base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
 white (retired) layer  2 1/2 x 3 1/2
Melon Mambo 3 x 3
 Tempting Turquiose 3 x 3
Old Olive 3 x 3
 
Inspiration from 2016-2017 Stampin Up Catalog
 

TIP:  To give the flower extra dimension I used multiple layer of Stampin Dimensionals.   There is one dimensional layer under the Tempting Turquoise flowers.  The Melon Mambo has one layer of dimensionals and is placed on top of the Tempting Turquoise flowers to give a bit more lift. (Hope that is clear.) Also adding the Pearl Basic Jewels  draws you eye to the flowers as well.





Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps.  I hope you enjoyed my project featuring May Flowers Framelits and Falling Flowers Stamps.   Below is the same card in the 2017-2018 In Colors that made a few weeks ago. You can check it out on my blog here.

    Product List
    Stamp
    Ink
    Card Stock
    Accessory
    Big Shot

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this project by leaving a comment below or e-mail me at texdelch@hotmail.com. You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Stamping With Friends Blog Hop - Saying Goodbye to the 2022-2024 In Colors

Hey my crafty friends!! Today I am saying goodbye to my most favorite In Color group the 2022-2024 In Colors.  There is a lot to...