Monday, August 7, 2017

Card Sketch Monday: Coffee Cafe Bundle, FMS #299

It's a cloudy, muggy day in North Texas.  It has been raining all around us in Wichita Falls, we could use some rain but all we get is a few teasing dribbles.  So how about a card sketch using the Coffee Break Suite.  Today I am playing with Freshly Made Sketches # 299.   I love this suite, it is a keeper.

 
Card Measurements:
Early Espresso Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Soft Sky Layer  5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Whisper White Layer 5 1/4 x 4
Coffee Break DSP Strips 5 1/8 x 1, 5 1/8 x 3/4, 5 1/8 x 3/4 
Whisper White, Early Espresso and Soft Sky scraps

I love Pool Party and Early Espresso together.  The color combination is fabulous.  This makes me want to make a trip to the local coffee shop downtown, 8th Street Café.  If you are ever in Wichita Falls, TX I suggest you stop by for a cup coffee or a great lunch.

Product List
Coffee Café Photopolymer Stamp Set
$21.00
Coffee Cups Framelits Dies
$30.00
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper
$11.00


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today.  I hope you enjoyed my Coffee Break Bundle card.  Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the techniques or products used to make this card or any card on my blog by leaving a comment below or e-mailing me at texdelch@hotmail.com.

You can "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.

 Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun use of this suite! Love how you used the patterns in the dsp. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

#DOswts429 - Spring is in the Air Inspiration Hop featuring Wonderful Thought Bundle

  Hey friends!!  Spring is here and I am really loving all the beautiful blooming azaleas in south Alabama.  The colors are so ...