Friday, June 2, 2017

New Catalog - Deligthful Daisy Suite

It's that time of year when Stampin Up releases it's new annual catalog.  One of my favorites in this new catalog is the Delightful Daisy Suite.  It is an absolutely beautiful set.  The Designer Series Paper is just beautiful.  I am going to love creating with this set for a long time.  Here is my first creation with this set, I made 13 cards for a swap--of course I made a few extra for me.

 
Card Measurements:
 
 Old Olive base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Wisteria Wonder layer 5 1/2 x 2 3/4
Delightful Daisy DSP 5 1/2 x 2 1/2
Sentiment strip 3/8 x 5 (See tip)
Daffodil Delight 3 x 3 ( two pieces)
Old Olive scrap for leaves

 
 

TIP:  Use Classic Label punch to create sentiment strip.  Stamp sentiment on 3/8 inch strip and then punch each end one side at a time going through top of punch as pictured below.


Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed viewing my project featuring the new Delightful Daisy Suite.  Don't hesitate to contact me by leaving a comment below or e-mail at texdelch@hotmail.com if you want to learn more this project.  You can also "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.


Product List

Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Monochrome Friday Insta Hop Card - It's Poppy Parade on a Sunday

Hey Friends!! I made the Monochrome Friday Insta-Hop.  The color is Poppy Parade, a great shade of red that does really match the color...