Monday, July 31, 2017

Card Sketch Monday: Delightful Daisy DSP again!!

Each month I participate in at least two card sketch swaps on Swap-Bot.  If you like swapping just about anything, Swap-Bot is the place to go.   I have swapped cards, tea, chocolate, fabric, envelopes, stamps, and dioramas just to name a few things.   Here is a card I made for a swap earlier this month using Freshly Made Sketches archived sketch #59 for inspiration.   Of course, I had to use some Delightful Daisy DSP, my absolute favorite.

Card Measurements:
Night of Navy Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Daffodil Delight Layer  5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Night of Navy Layer 5 1/4 x 4
Delightful Daisy DSP 1 3/4 x 4
Delightful Daisy DSP  1 1/4 square (x4)
 

 


TIP:  I used the Delightful Daffodil layer for the scalloped squares accenting the DSP on the car front.  Great way to save on cardstock.


 

Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today.  I hope you enjoyed my version of the Freshly Made Sketches design #59.  I really like Night of Navy and Daffodil delight together,  they make a perfect pair. 

Product List
Night Of Navy 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Daffodil Delight 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock
$8.00
Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper
$11.00
Layering Squares Framelits Dies
$35.00
Whisper White 3/8" Classic Weave Ribbon
$7.00
Brights Enamel Shapes
$9.00
Stampin' Dimensionals
$4.00
Liquid Multipurpose Glue
$4.00

Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the techniques or products used to make this card or any card on my blog by leaving a comment below or e-mailing me at texdelch@hotmail.com.

You can "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.

 Enjoy!!


Cathy Peck
Wichita Falls, TX
texdelch@Hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, be sure to come back for more inspiration.

Exploring Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper - Part 1

Hey Crafty Friends!!!  Today and for the next few posts I will be sharing projects made withe the Splendid Autumn Designer Series Paper (DSP...