Early Espresso Card Base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Soft Sky Layer 5 3/8 x 4 1/8
Crumb Cake Layer 5 1/4 x 4
Coffee Break DSP Strips 6 x 1/2, 6 x 3/4, 6 x 1 1/2
Whisper White, Early Espresso and Soft Sky scraps
TIP: Used the shaving cream and Early Espresso re-inker on Crumb Cake cardstock to make the paper for the cups. You can find several videos on Pinterest and You Tube explaining how to use shaving cream and re-inkers to create your own DSP. I am calling mine Espresso Swirl.
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Soft Sky Classic Stampin' Pad  $6.50
- Early Espresso Classic Stampin' Ink Refill  $3.75
Tools & Adhesive
- Crumb Cake 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Early Espresso 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Soft Sky 8-1/2" X 11" Card Stock  $8.00
- Coffee Break Designer Series Paper  $11.00
- Coffee Break 8-1/2" X 11" Cardstock Pack  $8.00
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Tea and Stamps, today. I hope you enjoyed my Coffee Break Bundle card with the shaving cream and re-inker DSP. The colors are wonderful. I would have never put Soft Sky and Early Espresso together until I say this bundle.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the techniques or products used to make this card or any card on my blog by leaving a comment below or e-mailing me at email@example.com.
You can "Follow by Email" or become one of my "Followers" to keep up with my latest creations.
Wichita Falls, TX